since the launch of the new DLC we have been listening and working on a patch to fix reported issues. Lord behold, here is the update! ːsteamhappyː
Update 1.3.2. Changelog:
- Fixed some enemies having 0 health and freezing combat, in particular Myrmex summons.
- Fixed a couple of bounty targets being able to spawn as normal enemies.
- Fixed an issue where retraining could result in characters having rank 0 abilities, leading to all sorts of problems such as characters doing 0 damage.
- Fixed combat errors that could happen in some situations when purging effects.
- Fixed problems with right-click transmuting.
- Fixed Scrap Armor not working when Russian language is selected.
- Fixed issue where Robotics Node could not be crafted.
- Fixed some combat issues that could happen when a unit channeling an effect was killed by a DOT.
- Fixed text and invalid icon tags in some codex entries.
- Fixed Medic/Understanding of Anatomy applying buffs incorrectly.
- Fixed Technician/Nano Bots script error if activated at the start of combat.
- Fixed Technician/Nano Bots not ignoring Inventors when checking for lowest shields.
- Fixed triggered traps not having any effect if the comic panel was skipped.
- Fixed harmless error when Myrmex Cocoon hatched.
- Fixes towards not being able to exit the room after combat.
- Unfortunate Case of Potto progression shouldn't get stuck now if you deal with some of Potto's issues and then kill him.
- Apparition Apprehender mission: Able to now interact with Foulmouth after retreating in post combat.
- Rogue Glitches: Fixed not being able to fight the glitches again if you had retreated post combat.
- Fixed not being able to change number of ability cards while adding points to an ability.
- Fixed issue where card +/- buttons in the ability UI were unresponsive in some situations.
- Fixed issue where the number of ability cards could exceed the maximum allowed after adding points to an ability with 3 cards max.
- Fixed problems with Chemist/Combat Stimulant; it was buffing multiplicative modifiers too much and not rounding some values appropriately.
- Fixed Medic/Painkiller Additive not rounding the health bonus.
- Fixed aggressive personality bonus text showing up twice in the crew creation popup.
- Fixed missing warning about deleting saves for bad endings.