Patch version: 0.8.12
This week comes with some interesting updates as well as the start to something many have been asking for.
The first is I have reworked a number of UIs to be cleaner and easier to read. The biggest changes are to the fight screen and the character info screen. So let me know your thoughts on the changes!
Another item that was added to the character info screen is the ability to sort cards and potions. Sorting options include by name, cost, attack or defend. This is just the start of the sorting and more will be added. So do let me know what other sorting types may be of help to you.
Full patch notes
- Basic sorting feature for potions and cards
- Removed warmaster from trials
- Made some tweaks to On The House to work more reliably
- Added card name or equipment name to hover over status effect text
- Updated Fight UI
- Update to character info UI - relayout of a number of items as well as scaled down the size of cards
- Fixed an issue with Medics Advance for Vanguard not triggering
- Fixed an issue with The Count's Call Vita card always healing the count
- Update to Crucial Sacrifice to state non potion card and an update to its code to function more reliably