This build is a candidate for a full release and will likely roll out to everyone in the next few days.
If you encounter issues with this update, please post in the SteamVR Bug Report forum. If possible, please include a system report to aid in tracking down your issue. Replies to this post are not tracked for bug reporting purposes. Please use the forum linked above to report issues.
- Fixed missing icon for color picker tool.
- Fixed a crash happening mostly to people in Summit Pavilion Remix - Night
- Fixed broken lighting in some save files
- Fixed not being able to teleport while holding blaster tool
- Fixed double characters appearing in the desktop view and Steam chat.
- Fixed backspace not working in the desktop view (Windows 10 only)
- Binding Callouts panel now respects dashboard position and scale settings.
- Fixed an issue where action sets that were overriding others sometimes stopped updating
- Fixed click-from-position for Button modes on thumbsticks that don’t allow clicking (for example, Windows Mixed Reality controllers do not send thumbstick click to SteamVR).
- Added button to test controllers to the new settings controller tab.
- Added button to debug legacy input to the new settings controller tab.
- Eliminated gradient banding in background.
- Add haptic to "Restart SteamVR" button.
- Dashboard scale now changeable at 1% intervals.
- Fixed appearance of some modals in their empty state.
SteamVR Desktop View
- Made physical mouse override account for monitor DPI.
- Increased physical mouse override threshold slightly to avoid false positives for common app-driven cursor snapping
(e.g. some scrollbars in Outlook).
- Fixed text insertion I-beam cursor (and possibly other cursors) not showing up on systems with DPI scale set to something other than 100%.
- Fixed some cursors being upside down. This affected the I-beam cursor on DPI scaled systems, and probably other cursor.
- Fixed bug with framerate changes during HMD stand-by (previously could cause black screen until SteamVR restart). Requires firmware update.
- Fix some cases of Windows MR HMD blurriness. This reverts texture size rounding which might cause certain combinations of supersample scale and HMD reported resolution to cause blurriness in the WinMR compositor. The impact of this change may vary from user to user (due to each individual HMD reporting slightly different resolutions - even for the same make/model - and supersampling varying based on GPU / user preference).
- Fixed IPD value not being correct until changed by the user.