Another Meatmas week, another fun theme! This week we’re delving into noise. Suppressing it, and making a ton of it.
The big new toy this week is a Mk22 Mod 0 Hushpuppy. With the slide locked it’s now among the quietest pistols in the game, and a precision tool for the sneakiest of you.
For a little background on the more goofball aspects of today update; I’ve been slowly collecting a number of novelty attachments that our friend Stefan had made, and as this Meatmas season approached, decided to commision a few more to round out a theme of cool new Suppressors… and some noisy-making toys. I know many of them aren’t the most practical things on the planet, but figured those of you who stream, make goofy vids, or just enjoy abrasive noises like me would enjoy them.
As for continued work on the Flintlock systems, I think I’ve gather enough data from folks playing with them to know what’s working, and what’s not. I know the ramrod is in serious need of improvement, so that will happen. In addition, now that I know my ontology for the whole system is solid, I’m going to start generalizing a few of the systems, so that they interface with existing game systems a bit better (like having the paper cartridges spawn in circumstances a brass cartridge would, etc.) This is also to prepare for the eventuality of other weapons in the scheme.
Have a wonderful weekend!
All Of Us At RUST LTD.
Full Changelog - Update 82
- Added New Firearm: Mk.22 Mod 0 [9x19mm]
- Added New Attachment: Mk.22 Suppressor
- Added New Attachment: Mk.22 Stock
- Added New Attachment: Grill Fork Bayonet
- Added New Attachment: Spatula Bayonet
- Added New Attachment: Bike Horn [Picatinny]
- Added New Attachment: Bike Bell [Picatinny]
- Added New Attachment: Gun Nut [Picatinny]
- Added New Attachment: Meaty League Gaming Airhorn Foregrip
- Added New Attachment: Bike Horn Muzzle Attachment
- Added New Attachment: Loudener Muzzle Attachment
- Added New Attachment: Soda Bottle Suppressor
- Added New Attachment: Oil Filter Suppressor
- Added New Utility Item: Meat Horn (Black Powder Horn)
- [Cappocollosseum] Added New Gronch Job: Turret Testing
- Altered angle for Black Powder Pouring
- Flintlock Firearms now use a PowderVolume-to-Velocity Nonlinear Curve for Projectile Velocity
- Flintlock Heavy Pistol 18th Century Ramrod can now be spawnlocked
- Black Powder Paper Cartridges can now only be inserted when bitten off first.
- Made GunHatCases a bit easier to open with Key
- Flintlock pistol now has correct collision sound
- You can no longer tap powder out of a sealed paper cartridge
- [Cappocolosseum] Fixed Scoring issues