We have found and resolved the issue related to some people not being able to load the game from their Steam clients. This issue was localized to Windows users who were running on non-English locales. Thank you everybody who helped us pin down this strange issue. We also included a few things related to Catalina compatible for Mac users, and some improvements to our player logging system, so that we can identify future issues more quickly. Here’s the list of changes included in this patch:
• General - Steam now reflects that Town of Salem is compatible with Catalina.
• General - Upgraded Unity IAP SDK to latest version 1.23.1.
• General - Player logs will now include the ToS version info and current date/time of logging.
• Settings - Added Clear Player Prefs button under General tab of Burger Menu.
• Loading - Resolved loading issue on non-English locales on Windows.
• Settings - View Player Log now functions correctly on Macs.
• Friend Chat - Fixed IndexOutOfRangeException crash.
• Game - Pirate defense message now shows correctly.