NOTE: Remember that updating has to be done manually, as it can break your save files. You should skip this update unless you want to start a new playthrough.
Testing Hub Features
The hub can be selected by starting a new game. Here are some of the features provided:
- Level select feature, which provides the proper weapons and gear, as well as appropriate spoiler warnings. Playing levels this way allows the player to take on extra gear, as well as companions, regardless of difficulty;
- Monster arena which allows the player to either summon enemies and test out weapons and consumables on them, or set up fights between two monster teams. A set of switches allows for the manual customization of the layout in real time;
- The arena also allows for a player vs. monsters endless mode scenario, complete with automatic arena layout randomization;
- There's also a permanent Patreon gallery and a jukebox that can play every soundtrack of the game so far.
- Weapon improvements and balancing, including new visual effects for the Fragfire Gun and Crushbow alt fires;
- Consumable adjustments involving duration, icon and even an effect change for the Choker of the Beast;
- Various map fixes and improvements, most notably the reduction of platforming difficulty in some areas coupled with a further increased air control.