We have just released another little patch, that fixes some smaller issues with the AI, as well as other bugs.
- fixed multiple bugs which caused the AI to be stuck forever
- changed monster behaviors ('Hechtor' no longer attacks the same target multiple times in a row. 'Beastle' attacks more naturally)
- fixed a bug where a whirlpool effect was following the camera when no suitable maelstrom position could be found
- fixed a bug where sinking ships could still block AI agents
- multiple improvements for AI players; they should also be more aggressive now
- fixed a bug where unit stats were calculated incorrectly
- some minor performance improvements
We are aware, that there are some bigger issues - for example the steering of the ships, or the wind direction UI, or missing features like key bindings and we assure you, we are on it, but these things require a little more testing.
We are working on a bigger update, scheduled for next week, that will hopefully tackle some of those issues.