Early Access Weekly Update (v0.34) Notes
This week’s update has a few graphical and balance updates. We’ve tried to make the game more colour-blind friendly in battles and also made the Honing camp activity a core camping feature.
As always, please let us know what you think on our Discord channel!
Updated combat visuals to be a bit more colour-blind friendly.
Hero token and card colours come from a more distinguishable palette.
Added player portraits next to each Hero’s hand of cards.
Please let us know on Discord server if you have any comments or feedback – particularly if you are still having problems.
Honing for all.
Honing is now always available as a camping activity but will cost you valuable crafting resources.
The Apprentice follower now removes the material cost of Honing.
Acid now only does 1 damage per stack of Acid.
Acid dealing cards have been tweaked a bit to compensate.
- ‘Acid Flask’ – Reduced cost to 1 (from 2).
- ‘Acidic Coating’ – This Power no longer consumes Resilience when used.
- ‘Acid Fog’ (Alchemist) – Reduced cost to 1 (from 2).
- ‘Drink Up’ (Alchemist) – Updated effect to ‘1 random friendly character receives a choice of 2 random Powers.’
- ‘Distract’ (Alchemist) – Increased Defence given to 3 (from 2).
- ‘Draw on Anger’ (Witch) – Increased damage to 4 (from 3).