we just released a major update that adds a tons of new as well as fixes a lot of issues! It's perfect time for you to dive again into the crime-ridden streets of the sector 451 and restore order - AT ALL COSTS!
Without any furrther ado, here is the changelog!
- NEW tiles in the ANTHILL zone
- NEW splash screen
- SPECIAL LOOT CRATES: now the loot crates can have different rarity, with better rewards (the chance to find a rare loot crate depends on the mission difficulty)
- ADDED REM (REsources Module) SYSTEM: now when you defeat an enemy there is a chance that he will drop a REM, a collection of resources and items.
- ADDED CYPHER DECK: now every Agent has a Cypher Deck, a special combat computer; you can improve a Cypher Deck by upgrading it and you can customize it installing new plugins.
- PLUGINS: now you can find in the crates or inside the REMs a new item type, the plugins. Installing them in the Cypher Deck you can change the Combat Hacking skills of your Agents.
- An overall rebalancing on the base damage and the critical hit chance
- Improved the mission difficulty progression
- FIXED the issue that allowed the player to use an Agent after deploying it in a Diplomat's mission
- FIXED the issue that caused a popup staying forever on the screen after resurrecting an Agent, using the After Life Technology
- Now the Pain Killer skill has the correct VFX
- Removed the duplicated Agent name in the Special Actions menu interface
QUALITY OF LIFE:
- ADDED the currencies in the Special Actions menu interface
- Now the weekly recap will show the total currencies gained in mission (and not only the mission reward)