With our 10th update we took a step back from adding new features, and concentrated on fixing dozens of bugs and issues – from player reported bugs, to exploits, and some quality of life improvements. This update also introduces durability for items, so after extensive use they will eventually break down.
Also this week we are we are switching to two worldwide super servers instead of regional servers. As our main servers how have expanded player capacity, and since player population is quite low - we are glad to do this, instead of the future. One server will be PvE, and one PvP, with good performance, and without much latency from players playing across the globe.
Unfortunately it will cause some players in EU and CH servers to loose their progress. Everyone playing on NA servers will have progress carry on. We could only copy progress from one server, and had to pick the most busy one. We are extremely sorry for this, but this is part of early access, and will help have more players playing per server.
Thanks for your continuous support, and you can find full update details on our Steam page.
And so presenting Update # 10
Critical Bug Fixes
- Durability added to items - on average 500 hits for melee weapons before it breaks down
- Fixed the missing waypoint in death loots
- Fixed all instances of not being bale to open death loot
- Fixed major issue with main menu not showing cursor when returning to main menu from the game
- Player Health can no longer go under 0 or over 1000
- Fixed issue with some Prologue items not getting removed, or coming back to the inventory
- Fixed issues with Prologue Horse and Frigate not removing on completing Prologue objectives
- Fixed weapons and guns firing when looting containers
- Container names not being loaded for new players entering an area is now fixed
- Can no longer interact with vehicles while doing another action like harvesting.
- Fixed broken text in several locations in the UI
- Chat can no longer be open while inventory and other menus to fix a number of bugs
- Several bow changes and upgrades to greatly improve bow
- New bow jump animation to avoid bow getting in the way of the camera in FPS mode
- Fixed sprinting with a bow in FPS mode with no arrow loaded
- Various adjustments to bow and camera positions in FPS and TPS modes
- Removed various debugs from showing when cutting down trees
- Added a "Select a language" text in the first language selection screen, to be less confusing.
- Fixed issue when throwing grenades – will not use up and remove the grenade
- Spaceport waypoints for Beta Prairie and Tigon visible from space.
- Friend and outlaw waypoints nav points are always visible
- Updated wanted star
- Player name and noob status should always be visible.
- Solomans and Gregadoo shields fixed at entry points
- Fixed a bug with equipping an invalid piece of clothing
- Exploit fixed with unlimited tree logs
- Exploit fixed with logging out while dead
- Inventory can no longer be accessed when dead – was exploitable
- Fixed a number of exploits when player dies
- Fixed exploit with entering 0 items values
- Major PvE change - player bases can`t take damage in PVE anymore
- Completely reworked weapon damage for all weapons and ammo types
- Reduced Nova fuel consumption rate – can fly for much longer now
- Adjusted ferry speeds from Titan to Tigon Orbital
- Increased durability of Base Wood/Metal Doors and Wood Containers
- Can no longer place claims around important areas on Nox