We are releasing a minor update for Order of Battle, bringing its version number to 8.3.0.
You can find the full changelog down below. Please let us know if you encounter any bug or issues. Your feedback is important to help us refine the game.
We will soon start posting news and previews about the next upcoming DLC, Red Star, so stay tuned.
- Added a few missing UI textures & destroyed textures
- Corrected models & textures for Soviet infantry units
- Added missing texts for all languages
- Corrected unit_1184 name in localisation files
- Fixed a few other typos in localisation files
Added a few missing texts in localisation files
- unit_2179 and unit_2186 (Oerlikon 20mm Portee) names corrected in German, Spanish & French.
- GAZ-AAA 4M Maxim (two switches) firing anim improvement
- Various MG-armed transport vehicles, forum request; added low vehicle attack stats so they can attack hard targets too
Heavy SPAT/Assault Guns +1 CP requirement
scn 09 Raseiniai
- changed one objective fail trigger
- re-upped text_english in scn folder with few typos fixed
changed "early victory" and "Rostov" objective triggers
changed Clark airfield trigger, fixed P40 removal issue
scn Wuhan 1938
minor map/road change
trigger "construct tracker" changed to fix defeat issue
changed "connect" objective trigger
changed marker hex for Stalingrad airfield