What to expect:
- Private Stash - the chest in your room is operational, giving you plenty of additional storage space that is shared among all of your characters.
- Trash Bin (Mouth) - use to delete no drop items you have been dying to get rid off, accessible through your Private Stash in your room. As a precaution, quest items will not be possible to delete.
- Increased inventory space - find and purchase an additional bag in The Imp's Shoppe.
- More quick slots - a utility belt upgrade is for sale in Seven's shop, hanging on the wall.
- Improved GUI feedback on where items can be placed - this should be helpful to first time players who are not yet used to the inventory and paperdoll system.
- Fixed an error in The Collectors dialog where he started saying something that was suddenly cut off. This happened when choosing "Tell me more about this task".
- Improved Repeater Crossbow should correctly state it's a 5-shot and not a 3-shot.
- Fixed the double explosion when spiders are killed.
- Fixed wrong loot drop location for spiders crawling on walls.
- Added underwater audio and visual effects for those areas where it is easy to poke your head into water.
- Critical hit audio level is now distance based.
- Wooden Shield should now correctly play blocking sound every time it blocks an attack.
- Fixed an area in Caverns of Decay where shroomies could be knocked off the giant mushrooms and become stuck.
PS: Certain item interactions with your Private Stash may feel a bit odd. Feedback will be appreciated ːsteamhappyː