Winter Holiday Event
The winter holiday event for v2.0.0 is here! The 6 holiday hats are now available to wear, but you can still wear the regular hats if you want, unlike the old version. You can also find weapon skins only available during the Winter event.
Weapon skin unlock chance increases during the winter event, and there are comfy decorations in CTF and Survival!
Sorry thi change log isn't much, but I'm exhausted and just wanted to get this build out. After things stabilize, I'm going to be trying to take a break for a little while.
- Added /warcry and /letsgo for Premium DLC owners
- Added texture modding support. I will make a guide for this soon.
- Added 8 new normal hats
- Added Offline Mode in the Play Online menu
- Reduced the total amount of enemies in Survival waves,
- Reduced the default wave start timer from 60 to 30.
These two changes should make Survival matches shorter. You can still have a 60 second prep time, but it will be the default option when new players start the game. My server will be running with 45 seconds now. Keep in mind, with less enemies means less income, so you will make less money overall, but hopefully still enough.
- ‘Wandering’ Survival enemies will now go after the flag when all players are currently dead
- Mead now has a new function: Melee attacks against enemies heal you for 1.5% of damage given. Can be overhealed.
- Sherry now has a new function: You pick up ammoboxes/medikits and revive players 2% faster.
These vices didn't seem to be favorable for most players so I changed them up, let me know if you think they're better.
- Doubled the amount of influence needed to capture the control point in Team Deathmatch
An unintended behavior developed in the old version from the control point is players using some sort of honor system to not capture the point. I made the point take longer to capture in an effort to make this honor system unnecessary, and make the control point generally hard to capture as long as the other team isn't camping somewhere.
- Changed ‘Hazards’ settings from a mutator to a game setting (except for Climb)
- Server list now sorts by best ping by default
- “Image Errors” server setting is now known as “Modding”. Setting this to ‘Kick’ will kick all players who use built-in modding, use a modified data.win file, or have different image tiles in the currently loaded map
- Fixed map size being able to go over 32,000 pixels and under 700 pixels
- Fixed Railgun lighting not using player’s projectile color when carried on their drone
- Fixed medikits/ammo boxes/revival ankhs being able to fall off the side of the map
- Fixed client players loading the wrong map while joining during a map change (maybe)
- Fixed team teleporters and base equipment not despawning correctly in CTF when Base Defenses setting is disabled
- Fixed not being able to kick players when their game is frozen
- Fixed grapple hook line not destroying correctly with the player’s selected projectile color
- Fixed weapon drops not despawning during the TDM prep time
- Fixed Roxxy & Moxxy not teleporting sometimes after taking damage