Early Access Trait Update (v0.33) Notes
This week’s update contains mainly updates for the adventure portion of the game. This build contains a handful of new traits (formerly perks) to find. I’ve also re-examined some of the adventure event choices to make the choices a bit tougher – even when playing with ‘Story Choice Spoilers’ enabled. As part of this, Hard Battles are now a little bit harder but will always give you a nice reward for risking the extra damage.
As always, please let us know what you think on our Discord channel!
- ‘Perks’ are now referred to as ‘Traits’ as they are often not entirely positive.
- Added new traits that can pick up during each adventure.
- ‘Iron Skin’ – Increased Resilience to 4 (from 3).
- ‘Prepare’ – Increased Defence to 2 (from 1).
- ‘Aggression’ – Increased Defence to 2 (from 1).
- ‘Cunning Offense’ – Reduced cost to 2 (from 3).
- ‘Aura of Pain’ (Witch) – Increased Defence to 2 (from 1).
- ‘Elven Stalker’s Chain’ – Changed effect to ‘Every time you move more than 2 spaces gain +1 Damage for the rest of this turn.’
- Hard Battles are now a bit harder than before.
- New enemy type.
- Made doubly sure there are always obstacles on the players half of the map in Sun Flare battles.
- Fixed ‘Charge’ allowing you to end up on the same space as other enemy units in conjunction with ‘Blinding Flash.’