- Fixed so many crashes we didn't have time to make a crashfix joke: Fixed a number of crashes related to UI particles and dragging units; Fixed a crash when resorting items in the Rulebook; Fixed an engine-level iOS crash; Fixed a crash from showing unit ranges.
- Fixed an issue where the minijail popup would continue to display even if the user opened a new page from the main menu.
- Fixed some issues with Select Underlord page on phones with nonstandard resolutions/aspect ratios.
- Fixed an issue with Tap to Move working incorrectly during combat.
- Fixed an issue on PC where items could not be equpped when the screen resolution was 1360x768
- Fixed end-of-round VO not playing.
- Fixed an issue with share codes and full benches.
- We've added a ranked mode for Knockout!
- Your Knockout rank is independent of your Standard rank.
- We removed the rank display from the main menu. You can now see your rank in the Play page. Select a mode and Ranked as the way to play that mode and you'll see your rank.
- Fixed Golem health to actually double when the talent is selected. Normal Golem health is 3000. Absolute Unit health changed from 5000 to 6000.
Bloodseeker now heals if any adjacent enemy unit dies, no matter what kills it.
Now prevents the target from healing for the duration of Frostbite's effects.
- Draft Tier changed from 1 to 2
Fixed an issue where the blast cone could be inconsistent in some cases.
Will no longer Shukuchi if Rooted.
- The damage bonus now counts all allied demons, both alive and dead, as well as all allied demons summoned.