‘Tis the Season to be Jolly!
Winter is here and all your factories have been properly decorated and filled with Holiday-themed details. Build your own little version of Santa’s workshop and try building some of the new seasonal products, including toys, sleds and snowmobiles!
Who knows, maybe even the white-bearded man himself may need some help...
( Note that all seasonal content of this sort can be toggled on or off from the options menu )
Construction Tool Revamp
We have created and implemented “Version 2” of the construction tools. Players should now have an easier time creating and modifying rooms and areas within their factories.
The community cried out, and we answered - you can now pause the game!
You’ll find this button next to the other speed controls in the bottom UI.
Beyond that, there's also a whole bunch of smaller tweaks and fixes, see list below.
- We hope you'll like it and wish you all happy holidays!
- Added a floor mat to a couple of products so you can more easily see what area they occupy.
- Rats don't reproduce quite as aggressively as they used to.
- Specialised operators are now noticeable better at their jobs compared to regular operators.
- Changed ‘worker on break’ icon.
- Changed notifications using camera view to have an icon instead.
- Rewrote the game over message so it comes across as a bit nicer.
- Products are now centred on shelves so they can be seen from any perspective.
- Implemented a system to delay workers from taking on work that is far away. This should lead to less workers running across the entire factory if there’s another worker more suitable nearby.
- Players can now toggle overdrive on a project basis. The button can be reached by hovering over each project tracker on the right side of the screen.
- Implemented an optional “free camera” as a gameplay setting. This disables the forced 90 degree increments that our default camera has so you can rotate freely around the focus point.
- The filters in the worker UI have been switched to include rather than exclude. If no filters have been selected, all workers are listed.
- You can now see how close a worker is to reach their next rank - check the fill of each star in the worker UI.
- Longer Deadlines now affect ‘special’ challenge contracts as well.
- Improved our hint system so players don’t get informed about things that we probably can assume they already learned or know about.
- Reduced the clicking area on shelves to make it easier to use, especially with small zones below it.
- Further extended the time between each 'taunt' call from Nemesis Inc.
- Created a close button on the win-screen, instead of closing by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- Scrapping products now correctly chooses the closest scrap container.
- Various small improvements to art assets - a texture here, a model there, a little bit of housekeeping!
- Fixed and improved a good bunch of localisation and language issues.
( Big shout-out to our community on this one, especially ‘Thrifler’ and ‘Landwalker’, for your help with many of these! )
- Fixed some odd UI behaviour on super ultra wide screen.
- Fixed an issue where delivery trucks could leave even though a worker is en route for dropoff.
- Fixed a missing description to the Naval Cannon and the Standard Bicycle.
- Fixed issue where description remained of dead market offer.
- Fixed an incorrect icon and tool-tip for the Longer Deadline tech.
- Fixed an issue where a workstation would count as two workstations if it was planned to move.
- Fixed an issue where an operation type was categorized incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where billboard stats could be seen from the planning mode.
- Planned(but not yet built) rooms can no longer be infected by mold.
- Walls seen when using the construction tool now also respect the hide walls setting.
- Changed the input for plan name to allow for all languages to have a similar experience.
- Fixed an issue with floating products in loading bay, causing vehicles to get stuck.