Some more bugfixes and tweaks!
- Improved accuracy of color -> color32 conversion (also when writing color values into bitmap), using rounding rather than floor
- Full Body Calibrator will first classify trackers as feet, before classifying as knees.
-- This fixes issue where putting the feet trackers higher causes them to be mis-classified as knees, when no actual knee trackers are present (encountered by @CodeF53)
- Broadened auto-retry for unexpected errors in cloud API communication, to prevent syncing and other cloud functions from getting stuck (discovered in log from @RezilloRyker)
- Fixed new dynamic impulse targets not showing properly on nodes (e.g. ImpulseDemultiplexer, reported by @Alex from Alaska)
- Fixed session token not getting properly extended after some recent changes (this could lead to cloud functionality getting broken on long running Neos instances)
- Neos won't auto-mirror to screen when starting OBS recording when using screen mode (discovered by @Theofilus the Folf)
- Added a guard to prevent inventory items being spawned in the world root (reported by @Shalefoot)
- Fixed not being able to perform full body calibration if using previously calibrated tracker for only one elbow, foot or knee (discovered by @CodeF53)
- Fixed the metric/imperial units switch for the full body calibrator not working correctly in world with multiple users