The holidays are drawing near and it looks like the Stegosaurus is already getting into the spirit. That means that we have some presents for you of course; this time in the shape of an update that contains some heavily requested features by the community, like Auto explore! Besides these, the update contains a series of fixes and updates. Thanks for your continued feedback and support! Enjoy!
V1.104 - Stegosaurus 2
Armies can now be set to 'auto-explore', this means that they will scout around the planet on their own; picking up resources along the way. These armies will no longer appear in your to-do events; allowing you to focus on other tasks.
Feature: Tactical Operations Toggle
When engaging in combat, commanders can now decide whether Tactical Operations will be used during Auto Combat.
- When a unit is brought back from the dead, all of its Once Per Battle and Ability Cooldowns are triggered. This does not affect Escape Module or similar abilities.
- Fixed issue where AI player vs AI Player and AI player vs Marauders would no longer generate combat events.
- Fixed that unit icons in the army panel would flicker on army movement.
- Fixed issue where razing a Forward Relay Base would not cancel its Energy and Cosmite upkeep.
- Fixed a visualization error on the Livestock Spawner Tactical Map that caused biodomes to spawn in the incorrect color.
- Fixed issue where the doomsday level could go beyond 3 causing a crash.
- Fixed issue in Hotseat where the game could hang after manual combat when an AI player attacked the player.
- Fixed issue in Hotseat where the game could crash upon using combat retry and then closing the combat results.
- Fixed issue where players could pause the turn timer while another player was in combat or viewing the combat results.
- Fixed issue where leaders would not load correctly in the lobby and loading screen if a player used a DLC leader but the host of the multiplayer session did not own the required DLC.
Units, Mods & Operations
- Sinister Chorus now correctly decreases Entropy Resistance
- PsiTec Vox Amp now correctly receives damage channel changes from Focus mods.
- Fixed Hopperhound Mantises not having a defense mode.
- Purchased Faction Units now correctly gain extra ranks from the player's HQ as well as other Upgrades.
- Fixed 'Kir'ko Independence' in Xa'Kir'Ko (Kirko 02) not progressing in some cases after completing all three 'Collect Data from Xenolabs' quests. Note: Affected players will still have to end their turn for the quest line to progress.
- Replaced the constructs in Phase 3 of House of Emperors with Scavengers.
- Edge scrolling no longer moves the camera when input is blocked.
- Controller: Cycle Cities now correctly ignores Absorbing/Migrating cities
- Doomsday structures are now being removed when a sector changes owner.
- Changing teams is now locked while the player has opted as ready to play.
Units, Mods & Operations
- Heritor Siphoner 'Es'Teq Siphon' - Reduced damage from 11 to 9
UI & UX
- Added a Secret Tech Filter to the Commander Selection screen.
- Skipping to the next to-do event will now focus the camera on the event.
- Cycling through cities is now done alphabetically.
- Where possible sector invasion event will now highlight the invading stack instead of the cell the invasion took place.