Concertina Trip Mine
Now releases fewer wire pieces to make it easier to destroy with melee attacks and should help to avoid becoming entangled.
To compensate for this change, the initial damage upon triggering the mine has been increased.
These changes make single Concertina trip mines less effective to block passage ways, but will reward smarter placement overall.
- The whisper sound that occurs when approaching the Target lair has been moved to Dark sight.
- Added a visual indicator on the HUD that flashes the target status in the top left corner when entering the outer and inner whisper radius.
- Increased the bounty for collect clues from 25 to 50 Hunt dollars.
- Item boxes and looting Hunters will now only grant 1 charge to a tool instead of fully recharging it.
- This change is to reduce the possibility of exploiting certain tools, such as the Concertina trip mines, from being recharged repeatedly through item boxes around the map.
- Fixed a test server related performance issues for PCs that utilize 4 core processors without multithreading (e.g Intel i5).
- Fixed a number of animation issues.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Mountainman hands to not show correctly when using Dark Sight.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in a single caged dog to survive for a while longer after a lantern explosion.
- Fixed a bug that caused your hunter to appear in the background when clicking on the upgrade points in the last match screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the unlock requirements to continue to show in the roster ad shops pages even after unlocking the item.
- LOD blending may not always appear smooth for some objects.
- Some animations may occasionally snap during weapon/item switching.
- Windows and doors may not render correctly at certain distances depending on the graphics preset.
- Chaining heavy melee attacks with the Martini-Henry Riposte might feel clunky.
- Springfield 1866 Marksman, Springfield 1866 Marksman Compact Deadeye and Martini-Henry IC1 Deadeye use aim down sight sensitivity instead of their scope sensitivity.
- In some rare cases, an Item box may not provide any items when only the tools of your Hunter can be replenished.
- Quickplay: Ammo replenishment of an owned tool may be delayed when collecting.
- It is currently not possible to clean contraband weapons when equipped
- When playing in a trio, the party host will see the incorrect loadouts for the other team members in the menu.