Hey there - we've been working to fix some of the issues that 9.0.0 came with. This is version 9.0.1, the first formal hotfix for the patch, including fixes for the biggest problems that have cropped up in the hours after launch. Our programmers have found and patched the following issues:
- Fixes the in-game pause menu not freeing up the player's cursor; this issue was patched in a small hotfix prior to 9.0.1, but it's included here for the record
- Fixes voice cards appearing below the fade-out screen during round-end
- Fixes the report button not working when the player list was long enough to show a scroll bar
- Fixes radio chat having spatialization and falling off with distance like normal chat
- Fixes missing hallways in the Heavy Containment Zone
As a reminder, the radio is now accessed with the V key - this means you can have your radio on but speak over proximity chat separately. The key's binding is "Alt. Voice Chat" in the keybindings menu, so feel free to rebind it to something you prefer.
See you in the facility!
~ Ava, Lead Gameplay Programmer