Added support for SHOWROOM gifts
Added support for VALVE INDEX
You can now move your fingers with INDEX Controllers
※Currently, you can not draw on a whiteboard using index fingers when you are using INDEX Controllers
Added feature to change movement speed and rotation speed
You can change the speed in-game using the Ring Menu > [System] > [Locomotion] > [Movement Speed] and [Rotation Speed]
- You can now specify the adjustment value for arm length and leg length used for the motion filter
- Now VIVE Tracker configuration with one and two trackers are supported
- For single tracker configuration use it for the belly, for two-tracker configuration, use them for feet (No tracking for belly)
- Added FOV indicator on cameras
- During the Quick Start, the progress of the avatar load is shown on the message board.
- Improved the stability of the voice server
- Fixed the issue where an unintended draw has occurred when grabbing a whiteboard with Oculus Touch
- Fixed the issue where volume adjustment for individual players did not work
- Added feature to acquire and update material information
- See here for details: assets.material (ExportMaterial) (Material modification)
- Expanded features on ExportAnimation
- See here for details: vci.assets(ExportAnimation)
- Disabled import for TextMeshPro's overflow mode to improve the stability of VCI
【About the arm and leg length adjustment】
This feature applies adjustments (%) against the arm length and leg length estimated from the player's height.
A player with longer arms or legs can apply a larger value, and a player with shorter arms or legs can apply a smaller value to optimize the motion filter.