Assault rifle and weapon customization added, survival timeline expanded and storage limits removed (finally)!
Again, a lot of things happened during last days. As depicted in our monthly report last week, we’ve worked hard to fix the problems and bugs identified by the community, added a lot of improvements and increased the quality of the game itself. Now you can check the showcase of the most interesting features we've put into the game last month - they're available from today in our "Aftermath" Mega Patch!
- Added a new weapon, an assault rifle.
- Added a weapon upgrade system.
- Added a storage system for items in Player Base.
- Added 2 new craft tables. They can used to upgrade weapons.
- Assault rifle and ammunition for it can be created on crafting table.
- We have reworked quest "Meeting with Tarakan".
- We've added Czech and Ukrainian language support.
- New feature we added in recent weeks has been localized to all languages. If something is not working properly let us know.
- We corrected some disappearing lines that randomly could not appear during dialogue.
- Marker placed by player on the map should now work correctly.
- We've added descriptions that explain exactly what each difficulty setting is doing.
- Old hideout: Player should no longer fall below level when trying to use the staircase.
- We've fixed problems with reflections in the water.
- Scanner screen light should no longer illuminate everything in front of us.
- Muting the sound effects in the menu should now work properly with the sounds of a flashlight, film or scanner.
- Quest “Recruit Sashko” and “Mikhail in trouble” should now be sounded correctly.
- All takedowns should already be properly sounded.