This patch includes fixes for both the Hold-E-pickup feature and the missing Machine Event rewards on Mission End. Apart from actual bug and crash fixes, you'll also find a good number of balance tweaks - as always these are based both on metrics and your continued feedback. Read the complete change list below.
It’s well known that Beards and big Armors are not a happy mix. While we have fixed the clipping issues, the issue with hidden beards in most armors for Gunner and Driller is even more pronounced. Don’t fret, we will fix this and make sure there are heavy armor options which allows you to showcase your magnificent beards. Making this will take a bit of time, so don’t expect it to be part of a hot fix.
- Completed Machine Events now shows as a completed Mission Objective below Secondary Objective.
- Completed Machine Events are now part of the Mission End screen with XP and Credit rewards
- Pick up is now back to an instant pickup, but still has animation. Work is still on-going on this feature! Feedback is much appreciated.
- Beer plants now scale to mission length in spawn amount
- Possible fix for the unsynced beers between menus in the Abyss Bar
- Fixed a bug with Special Beer unlock
- Core Hunt assignment description now states Blank Matrix Cores are part of the rewards
- Enemy wave timing during Tritilyte event tweaked
- Positioning of Nanite Bomb Dispenser tweaked to reduce the cases in which it drops too far from the Tritilyte Crystal
- Increased the number of Ebonite enemies to be killed in order to complete the Machine Event
- Reduced the amount of Kursite stones to be deposited to complete the Machine Event
- Fixed crashes related to Cargo Crates and acquiring Victory Poses
- All effects should now properly disappear when Machine Events end
- Fixed a bug where the engineer began recalling sentry guns, when selecting a Core Infuser reward if playing with controller.
- Fixed collision on the carver of the barrel dispenser not disabling no latejoiners
- Fixed a bug that caused save game files to grow in size with notifications
- Changed the Revolver Lucky Bullets OC to a Chain Hit OC
- Five Shooter OC no longer has a damage penalty but instead has an accuracy penalty and now has a small ammo bonus as well
- Fixed a bug that prevented the countdown-to-mission-start from showing in Space Rig menus
- Moved 'Switch To Character' buttons up to make them more visible
- Fixed a bug that prevented Incendiary Grenade flames from spreading if you hit a Glyphid with it
- Fixed a bug that caused an unread equipment notification to unintentionally appear
- Lootbugs no longer have an invisible collider that blocks bullets and drills for a couple of seconds after it’s dead
- Fixed Explosive Barrel event ending before the Crystal has died on clients
- Added two new pick up item animations for Boolocaps and Fossils
- Fixed more latejoining issues with Machine Events
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain numpad keys from being bindable in the key binding settings
- Fixed M1000 Killing Machine mod stat colors in the Equipment Terminal
- Player temperature no longer overlap affliction icons
Bulldog Revolver Tweaks
- Reduced damage bonus of the High Velocity Rounds mod
- Increased damage bonus of the Increased Caliber Rounds mod
- Increased ammo bonus of the Tier 2 Expanded Ammo Bags mod
- Reduced the bonus of the Hollow-Point Bullets mod
- Increased base damage
- Increased the base weakpoint damage bonus
- Floating Barrel mod now also reduces recoil