Wow. We are entirely blown away by the support. I'm ecstatic that this has resonated with so many of you and I'm glad you're getting a couple laughs along the way. I hope that this doesn't entirely ruin the genre for any of you, and instead helps you reminisce on the joy any open world game has brought you; regardless of the means.
Enough of that — THERE ARE STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS :D! I also added a "Refresh" button that shows up in the achievements menu if you have already completed the game entirely. You can use this to get your steam achievements if you have already finished your journey; you don't have to repeat that "experience" again :). On top of that, did some continued bug fixing.
- Steam Achievements!
- Cleaned up some hover issues in the stats menu.
- Arrow icon doesn't appear if you attempt to track after completing the game.
- If you load a game while in a game, you no longer need to pause to continue playing.
- "this is helper text." should no longer show up.
- Music no longer continues to play when changing scenes.
- Loading game correctly sets switches.
- Windowed mode stays as window mode.
Next on the chopping block is Controller Support! There might be a bit of a longer period before I get the next patch out with the coming Holiday, but I'm hoping to fix some of the harder-to-solve problems people have brought up (like widescreen support) in v1.3. We also have at least one exciting(?) surprise to come after v1.3.
It's extremely dangerous out there, so stay healthy my fellow collectors :).