It's finally the day to start the demo! We're so happy!
(This is the new RE:OZMA illustration released today!)
From now on, you can access RE:OZMA demo!
Please access the steam demo key we sent you!
(This is the first Full house trailer to be unveiled today. We expect you to have better housing than we do!)
1.Demo Play Guide
-Check out the "Google Docs" !
There are a total of four guides.
- Installation Guide: Update completed
- Game control key: Update completed
- Creating a character and initial tutorial: Update completed
- Progress Guide: Update completed
It's all done. The translation of the English version is not perfect yet. If you have any strange or curious questions while you're in the process, please use the Steam Community>DEMO Branch Forum at RE:OZMA!(link)
2.Demo Access schedule
For three weeks from November 25, 2019 to December 16, 2019.
The demo is available during Pre-Order and crowdfunding periods.
PST opens Nov. 24 at 9 p.m. to end Dec. 15 at 9 p.m.
EST Open Nov. 25 ~ End Dec. 16 0:00
Korean time is open at 2 p.m. on Nov. 25 to end at 2 p.m. on Dec. 16.
3.RE:OZMA Demo Key Contents
Step1. Please create your character!
Step2. Tutorial(Space dungeon)
Step3. Digging / Housing / Item manufacturing
Step4. Boss 1 Combat (Watcher)
Step5. Boss 2 Combat (Elder)
**- Only single play is supported in this demo. Multi-play and online network play can be experienced at Early Access.(1Q of 2020.)
-Please understand that due to the nature of the demo build, bugs and cutouts can occur.
- There may be a hotfix, such as bug fixes and updates to the game, and the demo access period may end early or extend further depending on the situation.**
Achieve Boss Clear Achievement during the demo experience, and participate in the Housing Contest! Register your screenshot for the Demo Branch Event Forum! Check out the Event Forum for more information!
5. YouTube/Twitch Streaming/SNS Sharing
- Content of demo experience can be streamed and shared on SNS.
6. Additional(Secondary) Demo Application
We will launch Pre-Order(itch.io)to global users and [crowdfunding (WADIZ)](ttps://www.wadiz.kr/web/campaign/detail/40870) to Korean users. Pre-order posting will be alerted via a different notice!
We hope you enjoy RE:OZMA.