Hotfix 3 just released and will fix quite a few issues. See change list below for details.
- Machine Events are currently NOT rewarding players without Blank Matrix Cores: This is more a missing feature than a bug, so it will take a bit more time before a solution is implemented. The plan is to have the Machine Event appear as a Completed Objective and award you on the Mission End screen.
- The "Hold-E to pick-up items" feature is hotly debated - thanks for all the feedback! This feature is something we always wanted in the game to create immersion and the feeling of working in the mines, so you are not just sprinting through the scenery. Changes like this are always tricky post-release. The current implementation is a first-pass and there are several ways it can be improved. The verdict is still out on this one, but as always, we want to test it with all of you and then get a feeling of the impact before we react.
- Fixed a bug that enabled the Scout to move around in the Escape Pod after grappling into the Exit Zone
- Improved the Beer Menu and added other beer sounds
- Improved Core Infuser animations
- Fixed Jelly Swarmer not getting killed by Voltaic SMG in one hit
- Possible fix for not showing reward UI pop up when collecting a skin from a Cargo Crate
- Fixed various animation issues with feet sliding while overheating the Cryo Cannon and the Minigun or throwing mugs
- Improved the visuals of the Tritilyte Crystal Machine Event lasers
- Fixed numerous issues related to Explosive Barrels unintentionally colliding with usables
- Resolved music issues with the Machine Events
- Cargo Crates is now also affected by physics when terrain beneath them is destroyed (like the Salvage Mission objectives and the Supply Pods)
- Fixed a visual bug with the Core Infuser for latejoining players
- Fixed projectiles impacting on dead enemies.
- Jury-rigged Boomstick: Fixed the blast wave dealing damage to nearby teammates
- Fixed a bug that prevented terrain from breaking by a power attack if the terrain was already hit once
- Improved the graphics related to purchasing beer licenses
- Fixed a bug that caused battery inserters to look ejected for latejoining players when they join with a finished game event present
- Polished the handstand Victory Move
- Miscellaneous audio bug fixes and tweaks
- Fixed a bug that caused the Dreadnought's Cocoon to break from the final pulse of a Machine Event ending
- Fixed beard cropping on Driller & Gunner MK5 armor
- Fixed cases where new item skin notification wasn't removed when read
- Miscellaneous fixes to latejoin issues with Machine Events
- Explosive Barrels can no longer be deposited into the M.U.L.E.
- Fixed a bug that caused the first stage of the Deep Dives to not register as completed correctly
- Fixed a bug that enabled credits to visually turn negative when buying a beer license
- Fixed a bug that enabled the Special Beer unlock popup to open even if the player can’t afford it
- Possible fix for unsynced beers between menus in the Abyss Bar
- Improved the sound on pickup
- Improved the sound on the crystal slam Victory Move
- Core Hunt assignment description now correctly states that Blank Matrix Cores are part of the rewards
- Tweaked the enemy wave timing during Tritilyte Crystal Machine Event
- Fixed a Naedocyte Beeder related crash