Actually, this update was supposed to be out in time for Halloween, but something went wrong…
So, what’s changed?
- We did fix the game crash. We really wanted to fix it very quickly, but quickly realised it won’t be quick. So we had to do it slowly (since it was the only way), but we have tried hard.
- Slightly improved shooter part. It’s barely noticeable, but it’s there. But balance is important while shooting.
- Some of AI animations has been improved. Some weren’t, but they will be. Promise.
- Incorrect behavior of malfunctioning patrol drones was fixed. They still malfunction, but they do it properly now, the way they were supposed to.
- AI in the complex watches you closely and even better now. Remember, Big Brother does not sleep.
- Mysterious content of 68 Mb was added. Look for it in bug-tracker.
Actually, it is a small goodbye gift from our game designer, who is leaving our ranks. To be honest, I am the one writing this post…
So I want to thank all the players, who liked our game, and those, who did not like it, even those, who hated it. If it wasn’t for you (even you, our dearest hater from comments), your reaction, we would have never known if we are making something worthwhile. Maybe this game does not have a huge fan base, but me, and, I am sure, our entire team are sincerely grateful to every one of you, because it means it wasn’t for nothing. We did hold your attention, you didn’t stay indifferent and we triggered emotions in you (but, actually, f* those emotions, my a* is on fire, motherfing b**ch!).
It was a thorny path of many violations, bad mechanics and plenty of bugs, but we are glad that it didn’t go unnoticed.
Remember, do not violate the Protocol. Have a nice day!
P.S. Fair Games Team, you are breathtaking!