New patch with a bunch of bug fixes, enjoy!
- Fixed issue which stopped the mammoth from attacking correctly.
- Fixed issues where monkey king clones would not attack in possession mode.
- Fixed a bunch of combat moves not working in possession mode.
- The First Dragon carrier now has the kick ability in possession like the other carriers.
- Custom campaigns should no longer get stuck on download.
- Adding a battle to an existing or newly created campaign should now work as intended.
- Loading a previously saved battle and then saving it again now works as intended, with the name and the budget of the battle being saved correctly.
- Changing maps after saving a battle no longer has a chance of spawning units from the saved battle.
- Units should always correctly register as dead now, even with a priest healing them at the moment of death.
- Now correctly hides highlight color around units when entering freecam in placement mode.
- No longer possible to place units that aren’t allowed on a campaign level, when they were selected for placement in the campaign level before.
- The settings window now works correctly when having Pumpkin Catapult placed.
- Mounts get removed correctly when pressing the clear button. Some mounts would just have their rider removed.
- Turning into a bat when possessing the vampire should now work as intended. This could yield unexpected errors in the past.
- Units no longer drown from their weapons being underwater
- Fixed bug which caused the camera to bounce backwards when starting a battle while in slow motion
- Improved Monkey King fighting style
- You can now start a battle with “End Battle” key
- Some parts of the UI used the wrong time scaling mode. This has now been changed and all UI should behave correctly even in slow motion.
- Environments now receive baked shadows when realtime shadows are disabled.
- Units moving at high-velocity switch collision detection mode. This will stop them from going through other objects. Commonly happened when units fell from ballooner balloons.
- Corrected the name of several units, to better fit the overall naming style. For example, the Hay Baler was renamed from ‘Hay baler’ to ‘Hay Baler’.
- Increased bomb on a stick hp
- Increased bomb on a stick damage
- Decreased Ullr attack speed
- Decreased shadow distance.
- Optimized collision for most levels
- Optimized environment models