- in a situation where a player can throw an item overboard, he can then pull it out of the storage,
- crew working toggle added (working/resting).
- fixed crew workflow.
- (probably) fixed crashes on Windows 7*,
- localization improvements,
- fixed sliding pot,
- fixed error with disappearing cage (afterload or travel),
- fixed error with the broken crew after game load,
- fixed broken highlights,
- UI improvements.
- fixed highlights in career mode,
- fixed issue with the end of the tutorial,
- crew toggle is visible only if player buy any crewman,
- fixed issue where buoys could not be taken when a crewman prepares a cage to throw out crabs.
- sometimes the pot might get lost on the sea (it's visible on the map, but you can't see it from the ship) - reloading save should help
- sometimes crew won't work after loading scene - toggle them off and on again and they should go back to work
- sometimes when you try to hook the cage from the coiler it may "bounce" off the railing and fall into water - be careful with the pot if it happens the pot is lost :(
We made some patches and changes that should allow the game to run properly on Windows 7. As we don't have a large number of computers with this system, we couldn't run extensive tests. However, the patches introduced so far have shown 100% correct runs on Windows 7.
Please remember that we do not officially support this system yet, because we had huge problems with stability and running the game on this version of Windows. If the problem turns out to be resolved, then we will enter support for this system in the game requirements.
Rafał - COO in Ultimate Games S.A.
Moonlit S.A. - Crew