Today's patch brings a whole host of fixes and improvements. My focus was mostly on Goals and Patchlings (aka how you progress through the game), but also I changed plenty of other things based on player feedback.
The next patch is planned for November 22nd. You can vote on what you want to see included in this patch right here!
- Many big changes have been made to the Patchlings / Goals system
- All successfully completed Goals grant a minimum of two Patchlings
- Many Goals now have levels and grant even greater Patchlings as it "levels up"
- Several new Goals have been added to the game, including Patchlings related to hobbies, meeting all the villagers in town, and more.
- All unearned Patchlings now display a description so you can find out how to unlock them
- Added new notices for unlocking Goals and earning Patchlings
- You can now sort your inventory by Item Name by pressing C (keyboard) or X (gamepad). Press again to reverse the sort
- Improved the loading of various data structures to make them more robust
- Improved the look of Main Street
- Added a number of schedule changes for rainy weather
- Double the rate relationships improve
- Added a note to better explain why holidays won't working
- Various economy tweaks
- Various fixes to villager placements
- Various misc. graphical and UI improvements
- Fixed occasional crash related to opening your inventory
- Fixed issue preventing villager schedules from updating
- Fixed issue preventing some stats from being saved
- Fixed issue that sometimes resulted in notifications overlapping each other
- Fixed issue related to relationship levels not properly being calculated
- Fixed issue with scrollbar placement in the inventory
- Fixed holiday description placement
- Stopped the mayor from sending you blank letters in the mail
- Fixed scheduling issue that occasionally prevented Mock from showing up
- Further fixed issues with "meeting" Jaclyn
- Fixed various typos etc.