We went 3 entire days without a patch. Let's fix that. :)
- Added scrollbar in the Gameplay Options screen so we don't have to worry about screen estate
- Added "Zoom Step" setting that lets you choose how much bigger or smaller the board becomes whenever you scroll
- Added "Fast Sweep" control option that allows you to open any cell on left-click release, even if you initially clicked on a different cell (disabled by default)
- Added "Toast Lifespan" setting that lets you choose how long alerts stay on the screen
- Added animation for Drill item
- KNIGHT I: "Begin the quest with 2 defense." -> "Begin the quest with 1 defense."
- SPY I: "Glean 10 hidden cells at the start of each stage." -> "Glean a number of hidden cells equal to the stage's max power."
- IMMORTAL III: Requires 7 charges -> Requires 6 charges
Developer notes: Knight and Spy have proven to be a bit stronger than anticipated. We are going to monitor today's changes closely to make sure both masteries remain viable. In particular, we want Knight to remain a good option for new players who aren't familiar with all of the other crazy mechanics in DemonCrawl.
- Fixed several effects that could lead to inaccurate gleaned values
- Fixed an issue with Yesterking's uncomplete effect not always saving to the disk
- Fixed a bug where Time Capsule could consume 2 items instead of 1
- Fixed Poltergeist not properly adding Cankers to the save file
- The Brooding stage mod can no longer spawn monsters into Frozen or Burning cells
- Can no longer cheat death with Wand of Retribution
- Fixed a typo in the Crafter III tooltip
- Fixed "end of quest" items not activating at the end of Shadowman (e.g. blueprints, tablets)
- Speculative fix to prevent softlocks when re-entering a quest that is already complete
- Speculative fix for absent "guaranteed" objects that tried to spawn on an occupied cell
- Speculative fix for inbox crash related to high network delay
There are a few other outstanding bugs we are working to address. So if you don't see your reported issue in today's patch notes, worry not - we'll get to it as soon as we can.