Good evening fellow CEOs!
We hope you're having a chill weekend and to make it a little bit more chill we're deploying Alpha 33.6-0 which brings a new round of stabilization fixes, specifically targeting the stuck airside shuttle buses you've reported a long with some capacity improvements for large aircraft in relation to check-in.
We'll be back with more updates late next week!
Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 33.6-0
- [ACEO-19457] - Number of check-in desks per flight is now dependent on passenger count (1 per 75 departing passenger)
- [ACEO-18993] - Conveyor belt rotations can in some cases become overridden when placed with template tool
- [ACEO-19358] - New airport screen in rare instances fails to fully load
- [ACEO-19373] - Missing notification on transit structures if they are at max capacity
- [ACEO-19405] - Path finding request can fail immediately after passenger deboards a transportation vehicle
- [ACEO-19449] - Previous queue anchor point ground floor spawn bug persists on older saves
- [ACEO-19454] - Persons can in certain instances get stuck on taxi stop due to incorrectly generated secure zone tile
- [ACEO-19466] - Price of objects are not always same as in description
- [ACEO-19471] - Check-in desk and baggage claim does not update UI when connecting to baggage bay
- [ACEO-19479] - Incorrect check system can cause airside shuttle buses to get stuck when deboarding onboard passengers