Tonight's update includes a bunch of fixes, tweaks, and a quest.
A while back I turned off a quest called "Where's the Beer?" as it had a bug that wasn't easy to track down. Well, I figured it out, so the quest is back! The Orcs took all of the town's beer and are hiding it in their nearby fort!
This update also turns off the Halloween event. Note as stated before, the Scarecrow quest is still in the game, however the Lich Staff reward will no longer drop unless you did the quest during the event. This also applies to any new characters you make as the event marker is global for all characters. The Lich and Scarecrow head trophies are still dropped as rewards. The Scarecrow quest is also set to appear a bit later than it did during the event.
And a bunch of fixes:
- Fixed an issue that caused monsters to run in place.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the game to not unlock the next ore type.
- Fixed some typos.
- Your character will no longer slide forward if you press and hold the right mouse button while jumping.
- Fixed a couple of floating trees near Shaydee's Shop (I blame Shaydee for these, never trust a goblin!!!)
- Fixed a bug that caused the incorrect icon to appear in the townspeople UI when swapping jobs or assigning a job.
- The buttons for Swapping Jobs and for Changing an NPC's Goal now always correctly turn off when you are assigning a job to an NPC or after pressing a Swap Job button. Accidentally clicking these while in either of those two modes would cause all kinds of trouble.
- Fixed a bug that caused building doors to get stuck in the open position when entering and leaving build mode.
I also have one of the new story quests completed but I want to test it more before releasing it. Have two more I want to build as well.
Thank you again everyone for the feedback and bug reports!
-Jonathan "Calandryll" Hanna
- My Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperSixStudios
- Discord Channel: discord.gg/8326Jef