Bryalinne's saga in Duberdon is coming to an end. Episode 7, called "Facts & Artifacts", is the very last Pendula Swing episode, where Bryalinne discovers why her axe was stolen in the first place. Decisions, decisions, decisions - it is up to you to guide Bryalinne regarding what to do with the culprit. This episode also introduces the Industrial District, takes you to a very ...entertaining wake (don't steal all the booze!), grants you your very own apartment in the city and comes with a complete revamp of the Business District, too!
The latest version you should have in your Main Menu is 2.8.0.
### New Stuff
- New area - the Industrial District! The whole of Duberdon can now be explored! Episode 7 introduces the Industrial District, which is the last piece of the puzzle when it comes to the map.
- Beard Fashion! In the Industrial District, you can go the barber and customize your beard. As you may know, dwarven ladies take great pride in the fact that they can grow beards!
- A New Apartment! Spoiler Alert: You inherrit a brand new home! You can keep it and be the fancy lady who lives down town, but also donate this apartment to someone in greater need than you
- Pet Party! You can now also have several companions following you at once. And you can pet them! Not all animals around town might be interested in following you, but it never hurts to ask!
- Consumerist Improvements! The experience of using the Vendor and Container interfaces have been improved. As an example, you can now right click to deselect a stack in the Vendor view by right-clicking, you can put half a stack in a Container (also right-click), you can press the coins in your Wallet to buy or sell, etc.
- Business Street Overhaul! We had our workers completely redesign the Business street, allowing for a lot more space and a better layout, out of the way of those steel horses!
- Sleep time! Once you finish the main storyline, you can continue to explore. But if you feel Bryalinne is tired, you can take her back home and tuck her in to sleep in her bedroom. This will end Bryalinne's saga and trigger stories about what happened next to some of the characters you encountered along the way
### Improved Stuff
- There have previously been several issues with the skinning of character models, which means their clothes and body parts were sticking out though each other in ways that were neither comfortable nor fashionable. This should now be fixed in most places.
- We have had reports of people losing important items when they had a full backpack and got a new one in a dialogue. We've tried making this less likely to happen, and if it still does, you can now ask for a replacement.
- Sometimes, there have been issues in dialogues. Answers showing up that make no sense, the wrong answer being chosen, etc. This should no longer happen.
- There have been issues reported about duplicated tasks in the journal, some tasks not disappearing when they're done, etc. The former should not happen anymore, and we hope all instances of the latter are fixed as well. Let us know otherwise!
- There used to be some issues with some characters, such as the prospectors in the Garden, Joanna West, and Mr Silvergate, not always being where they should. We've had a long conversation with them, and they eventually promised to behave in the future.
- We've also fixed typos and a bunch of other smaller issues. You know, the normal stuff.
### Know issues
- There appears to be some issues connected to finishing the game, and then keep playing. This concerns the game seemingly not remembering properly what you've done and not. We hope to have this fixed in the next patch.
- The rings that help you find things you can interact with are sometimes placed incorrectly. We'll try to get all of them to the right place in the future.
- We're aware that there's a range of typos and smaller bugs with dialogues. Next patch, it'll look better!
- When you are wearing an accessory, such as your axe on your back, it doesn't always show up visually when you switch between areas. We're looking into it.
- We have had at least one player experiencing a crash in the intro video. This can happen when the antivirus kicks in, so try disabling it temporarily.