It's been almost two weeks since Phobos and Deimos arrived to hunt you down. Are you still alive? You are? Good! Because we have some new stuff that you can try out here in hell. In this new update, you will discover more available talents to blaze up your journey! See the details below:
- NEW TALENT Necroanthropos : Resurrects once upon death.
- NEW TALENT Chaosguard : Conjures a shield that absorbs 1 incoming damage with 15 seconds cooldown. Cooldown is reset when you take damage.
- NEW TALENT (Arok Only) Darkstalker : While hanging on a wall, you no longer slip and allow you to perform hellbreak on enemy near you by pressing attack button.
- NEW TALENT (Zelos Only) Netherblaze : Killing an enemy with hellbreak will release 9 bullets in all directions.
- Added the options to Remap Keyboard buttons
- Slightly increased the damage of Satanic Artifact
- Decreased the delay between burns of Doombringer Artifact, resulting in higher DPS
- Added an option to skip the whole elevator cutscenes
- Added Grimoire entry for Phobos and Deimos
- Fixed a lot of UI/UX fuctionality bugs
- Fixed a lot of Enemy and Boss related bugs
- Fixed a lot of Bugs in Challenge Mode
- A lot of quality of life improvements
- A lot of graphical and particle optimizing and other minor tweaks
Ahh, we are so generous, aren't we?
Doing so much to prepare you for the Citadel...