News on Translations
We've had many requests and inquiries for translations as many Pumpkin Days players speak German. Pumpkin Days is very text and dialogue-heavy game and so the best way we decided to tackle translations is to allow players and fans to voluntarily submit translations. So we've designed a website that can streamline the process.
[url=https://pumpkin-days-translations.com/]### Pumpkin Days Fan Translation Website
This website is where you can submit translations and upvote translations by other players. The website is in beta and we need to add more things to be translated, but the main function of collecting translations and importing them directly into the game when we patch is already functional.
You can check out the website right now and start translating and upvoting. Languages that are open for fan translations are:
Portuguese - Brazil
We're sorry we have to heavily rely on the community for the translations, but it's not possible for a small three-person indie company like us to afford another company to localize for us. The best we can do is set up the tools to allow the community to jump in and help.
Pumpkin Patch 0.2.16
This latest Pumpkin Patch isn't as bountiful as our other patches as we still working on features that still need time to be nourished and grow for another week before they are ready. However, here are a few more obvious things that were worked on.
- Option to have time display as military time.
- NPCs can sit
- Some NPCs have new quests and dialogue
- Fan Translations website launched.
- Misc bugs and typos fixed.
- Player can talk to NPCs while on a horse
- UI positions save on exit.
- Fixed bug where player and time are frozen in place after removing everything from moving boxes
- Fixed a bug where the selected quest marker would randomly disappear when the game hour changes