Another quick update as I missed a few things with the resolution update last week.
This update should fix oddities when using resolutions or aspect ratios that do not match your monitor. This is mostly noticeable when playing on ultra-wide, but should be an improvement all around.
Thanks for the reports!
Here are the full notes:
Fullscreen Resolution Stuff:
- Improved fullscreen resolution support when using settings that don't match your monitor
- Improved fullscreen resolution for ultrawide, though while it is not natively supported per se, it doesn't look terrible anymore
- Slightly improved performance when using lower resolutions
- Fixed odd stretching and lighting/shadow errors in fullscreen
- Fixed mouse out of bounds problem when using resolutions that doesn't match your monitor