It's here! The official release of Anthropomachy!
8 new mighty gods descend from the Olympus to join the effort to reconquer XXI Century Earth!
But this version also includes some other great changes like a new country receptivity mechanic, keyboard navigation and much more!
Here's the list of everything that has been changed for version 1.0:
- 8 new Major Gods;
- New religious presence and country receptivity mechanic;
- Keyboard (WASD) navigation;
- Included information of ability traits on the details screen;
- Included Loading messages;
- Increased trait upgrades to 10% (was 5%);
- Decreased preacher cost to 200 faith (was 250);
- Added many new events related to the 8 new Major Gods;
- Fixed UI placement in smaller resolutions;
- Fixed bug that allowed the purchase of powers from more than one secondary god;
- Fixed bug that froze gameplay if multiple UI windows appeared during the same frame;
- Fixed bug that reduced the number of available preachers if loading the skill tree with a temple selected;
- Fixed typos in certain events and news (let us know if you found any errors!)
- Fixed news bug that didn't allow the camera travel to Libya on click;
- Fixed value on certain event special options;
- Fixed bug that froze the game when calling end game from an event error;
- General balancing improvements;
We want to thank every one that supported and sent us their feedback during our Early Access.
If you were one of the early adopters you know how much Anthropomachy has evolved during these 5 months and it was all due to your help.
But know that the work isn't done. We still plan to add more content to the game and will, obviously, still fix any remaining bug ou guys might find.
Thanks once again for all the love we've gotten during these past months and a special thanks to everyone that visited our booth during BGS 2019! It was a blast to talk to each and every one of you and know what you guys think about Anthropomachy!
On our blog post about this update we also did some reminiscing about the development process, so please check it out!
Also, please follow us on social media, Anthropomachy is just the first step in this journey and many more awesome games still lie in the future.