Not seeing the update?
Steam doesn't usually inform the player right away of the update, they tend to wait until you restart your Steam client or until a bit later after the update has come out. So if you want to get the update right away you can do the following:
- Right-click the game in your library and select properties
- Go to "Local Files" and click "Verify integrity of game files"
- The game should immediately start updating!
The game is finally moving out of early access! With this comes a brand new map as well as for the first time, brand new buildables!
All these raids haven't been quite as lucrative as the group might have hoped and have taken up to stealing! Break into the facility and secure funding, or defend the interests of national security in this indoor close-quarters map!
- Stun Generator - A menacing but expensive device. Stuns enemies for an extremely short period of time. It only gets 3 charges & due to its cost it's recommended for late game or in emergency.
- Reinforced Wall - Who knew stone held together better if you had something to support it?
- Automated Sniper Rifle - Costs the same as the Double Chain Turret but fires slower and hits harder. This turret is great for late-game units when you don't need turrets to be firing as fast but rather to deal more damage.
- Added a range visualization to buildables that have range
- Added performance warning for attackers with low ping
- Added type display to buildables menu
- Completely revamped the main menu background
- Fixed the quit button on the main menu
- Fixed Double Chain Turret ghost (preview) not having turret head
It's really exciting to have the game finally moving out of early access. Although the game still has some bugs it plays how I intended it to and it has a lot of content so I thought it was time to do a full release.
Updates will continue as usual, with plans for more things in the future! I'm also really happy about finally getting more buildables in the game to help increase gameplay diversity which I think should turn out pretty well.
Hope everyone had a happy halloween <3
Join us on Discord
Where we discuss new updates, the game, and other games I've made.