Hi guys, thanks for your patience! We're releasing a hotfix that should solve all main problems reported with the last release.
We mainly split hmd, controllers and VR plugin detection: it should solve all issues for users using a mixed hardware configuration (e.g. WMR hmd + Index controllers).
We also addressed a problem with the main window becoming huge/fullscreen for some users and affecting overall performances (press M to change window resolution and drag windows borders to resize it).
As a side note, players using Steam VR (not available atm for Oculus users) are able to fully customize the game's controls.
From SteamVR status window's main menu > devices > controller settings > select SURV1V3 under "edit controller bindings" > edit under "current binding". From here you can change or bind any game command or customize squeeze forces (e.g. grab action for Index controllers).
Fixed bugs & enhancements:
- controls: separating hmd type from controllers type to manage mixed hardware combinations
- controls: larger joystick's trigger area for smoother forward, back and lateral movements
- core: the game window enters full screen for some users and can't be resized
- localization: broken Chinese characters
- weapons: M416 fire mode selector keeps switching while firing
- minor bugs