### Check out the trailer below!
We just updated the game with a spooky new faction for Halloween! The faction has seven new spooky units, two spookified maps, and a whole new campaign, do you dare to beat it?
The update is not a trick but a treat you'll get to keep it when Halloween is over!
- The Spooky faction with seven new units
- Two Spooky themed maps
- Spooky Campaign
- Pirate Queen will no longer take damage from landing after her special attack jump.
- Fixed collision on the rock in the water on the Pirate map
- Fixed the issue on medieval 1 prohibiting placement on the side paths
- The Blunderbuss hat will now work like the rest of the armor
- The win screen should not be appearing in the placement phase anymore
- Changed placement square to reflect the size and rotation of the unit to be placed.
- Fixed some typos
Please remember to restart steam and verify the integrity of the game files! :)