- Fixed multiple client crashes
- Fixed an issue that was resulted in the unlocked legendary popups not opening
- Fixed the muzzleflash position of the Bornheim Match
- Butcher no longer uses ranged attacks when extinguished (in choke bomb radius)
- Fixed a bug where If there was only one bullet left in the Bornheim, reloading it with the Bulletgrubber trait did not save it.
Stability / Performance
- Players may experience desyncs / rubberbanding issues during gameplay.
- Client might crash when quitting the game.
- For the improbable case when a player gets killed by the choke bomb’s damage (1), the death screen doesn't show the correct source just yet.
- Sometimes weapons can drop on top of each other making it hard to loot the correct one.
- In rare cases weapons can get stuck in a reload loop for a few seconds.
- Sometimes tools or consumables can float in the world.
- Fire from static lanterns in the world is currently not burning players.
- Teams of three opt in can sometimes be changed in random teams - this should not be possible.
- It may happen that the underdog bonus is falsely displayed when in a trio.
- Dollar rewards for challenges are displaying wrong values challenges tab - players receive the correct amount (double) though upon claiming.
Visual / Audio
- In rare cases players might encounter objects with wrong/purple shading.
- In rare cases clients might experience render issues when other players extract from the map.
~The Hunt Team