Thanks for your support and sticking with us on Day 1. We are glad to see so many new players joining us, and we are especially grateful for not getting killed with negative reviews on day 1.
The team has been at it all day and night, and we are happy to present a big Day One update 1 and 2, - that iron out majority of launch issues. As you might have noticed - servers on launch were not running that well - sometimes kicking players, and often lagging on actions. We are glad to say major of this has now been resolved.
In out second update we have also fixed all the world loot issues.
This update also comes with several other important changes. This update was a huge undertaking as launch came with a rude awakening - our database needed to be upgraded. All the testing we`ve done during Alpha testing period could not prepare us for the big server issue that a large number of players - playing at once - have revealed today. The downside of small indie developer handling a big launch.
The team continues work full speed on a Day 2 update, more great updates to come!
With that said - presenting Update # 1(0.652) & Update # 2(0.653)
- Fixed all world loot issues - containers and loot will create loot
- Completely new database used by the game world server - faster, and more efficient
- Server stability greatly improved, minimizing players getting kicked from the server
- Server performance significantly improved - a lot less lag when performing actions
- Over a dozen other server performance related bugs fixed all across the board
- Clan invite not working most of the time is fixed
- New craft-able item added - Horse Saddle, required to claim a wild horse
- To claim a horse player now needs to craft a Horse Saddle
- Fixed inverted mouse not working right when flying a spaceship
- Fixed exploit with Prologue Winter Quest