- V-sync: in the graphical options, you can now set the V-Sync framerate lock that you wish. Example if your monitor has 144 Hz you can choose to cap V-SYNC at 72 Hz by picking 72 in the max framerate dropdown.
- Region selection was updating every 1 seconds and could refresh to previous state instead of currently selected region state.
- Audio input device field cut long names off too early, making it hard or impossible to identify the correct device.
- Owned filter and medium ammo filter wasn't highlighted after a restart in the store.
- Plus symbol didn't disappear on the equipment screen when having a new item and a contraband version of it.
- The region that was displayed in the "Match Found" banner took a few seconds to update to the correct region name. (This was only valid after region was switched).
- Fixed some animation issues.
- Players sometimes experience desyncs / rubberbanding issues during gameplay.
- Client might crash when quitting the game.
- For the improbable case when a player gets killed by the choke bomb’s damage (1), the death screen doesn't show the correct source just yet.
- Stopping the burning of a downed hunter with a choke bomb makes looting impossible.
- Sometimes weapons can drop on top of each other making it hard to loot the correct one.
- If there's only one bullet left in the Bornheim, reloading with Bulletgrubber trait doesn't save it.
- In rare cases weapons can get stuck in a reload loop for a few seconds.
- Sometimes tools or consumables can float in the world.
- Teams of three opt in can sometimes be changed in random teams - this should not be possible.
- It may happen that the underdog bonus is displayed when in a trio.
Visual / Audio
- Coat for legendary hunter 'The phantom' clips inside the chest in the menu.
- In rare cases players might encounter objects with wrong/purple shading.
- In rare cases clients might experience render issues when other players extract from the map.