- Daily quests! (rewards for completing daily quests will change in the future)
- New motorcycle Tracker!
- Added a 33% miss chance for all creatures including survivors.
Opened in this version Motorcycles:
- Tracker movement speed 3-6 m / s
- Night Tracker movement speed 4-7 m / s
- Vintage Tracker movement speed 5-8 m / s
Description of the Mole: A lot of secrets and mysteries lie underground, but this miracle of biology shakes the imagination of even the most ill mind. Moles were not rewarded with good eyesight by nature, but it’s too early to relax, these insectivores have a very good scent, so it’s not so easy to hide from them! And the fact of the mutation of moles with miners endowed them with already powerful limbs with extra strength and length, which allows them to cut down even the most staunch enemy with one blow!
Attention! Moles with a 10% chance begin to patrol your territory from the fifth day of your existence, however, there is a 1% chance that some of the Moles will be interested in you earlier.
Characteristics of a low-level enemy on the first game day:
- Attack range 0.75
- Habitats: everywhere, but mainly dungeons and dark rooms
- Damage: 7-21 oz
- Attack speed: 2 hits / 0.5-2 sec
- Movement speed: 3 m / s
- Health: 111
- Critical strike chance: 15%
- Chance to stun during an attack: 15%
- Chance to win over: 0%