Reine Works has sent over a new build to us, which has the following fixes based on player feedback;
- Name switch in some parts of Mayu's route fixed
- Gallery achievement should be fixed
- Auto-forward placed on what was previously the skip button - (one can still skip by holding CTRL)
They talked with us about an upcoming roadmap of features they're interested in implementing in game. Please note that we do not have a time frame in mind for most of these yet, as some things will depend on cumulative sales;
- toggle for R18 content when patch is installed + animation toggle
- Underwear toggle (forces underwear on each sprite)
- English VA
- Japanese VA
- Russian TL
- Digital dakimakura DLC
- additional CG animations, especially for adult CGs in the patch
We hope you've been enjoying the game. Is there a feature you'd like to see? You can let us know if the comments below.
On another note, it seems that Steam may have had errors sending out the wishlist notifications to those who had wishlisted the game. We were informed by some fans that they did not receive wishlist notification emails. As such, our visibility has been hurt a bit - if you're enjoying the game and feel kind, leaving reviews really helps out both us and the development team, especially as Steam continues to change their algorithms for visibility, compounded with unfortunate happenings such as this.
Thank you to everyone, we hope you've had fun with the game and will continue to.