This hotfix aims to improve the stability of our backend, some client and server side CPU optimizations, as well as other miscellaneous fixes.
Patch #11 Hotfix 2 Changelog 20/09/2019
- Changes to improve backend stability
- Players are now locked out of most menus if connecting to the backend times out (5 min) and asked to try again later; primarily prevents players from breaking their loadouts
- Fixed community servers not logging back in after their session expires
- Pushables no longer receive decals
- Marked all instances of localizable gamemode names as non-localizable, which fixes various issues with servers running in a localized region
- Fixed mod manager nav button not lighting up correctly when selected
- Updated mod.io plugin (CentOS support)
- Client & server CPU optimizations
- Slightly different network prioritization calculation for characters
- Medpack now gives score depending on how much was healed (0.75 score per 1 hp healed), so at 100 hp healed you'd get 75 score, before it gave 50 score regardless of amount of health restored.
- Fixed scoreboard not scrolling to show player entry
- Fixed a bug involving equipment restrictions in duel that could cause them to be bypassed