Finally the big patch is released.
- Now Hard Mode has 10 levels of difficulty ("Ascension Mode")
- Now you can switch on/off Reinforcement (in Options)
- “Save and Quit feature” now does not work for the Fortune Teller;)
- Sogg-Yaron (Boss). [spoiler]Phase 1: Phase. You cannot play more than 3 cards per turn. Phase 2: Phase. Whenever you play a card, discard 2 cards then draw a card. Phase 3: Ethereal. Endurance.[/spoiler]
- Beholder. 2/12. Whenever you play a card, increase the attack of another random creature by 1.
- Eye of Sogg-Yaron. Unplayable. If this card is in your hand all your skill cards deal 3 more damage.
- Pyromaniac (Arcanist). Choose One - Draw all “Fireball” cards from the draw and discard pile; Deal 2 damage to 2 random creatures.
- Prowler - If you have 3 or more Treasure cards in your deck, this creature's attack doubles.
- Unplayable - You can't play this card from your hand.
- Shadow Thief was reworked: Prowler. Whenever this creature attacks, exile a random Treasure card from the draw pile.
- Mimic was reworked: 2/7. Prowler. Entomb: Delve an Item card twice.
- Thing was reworked: 0/20 Slow. Each time you play a card, increase this creature attack by 1.
- Queen of Thieves was reworked: [spoiler]Phase 1: Phase. Prowler. Whenever this creature attacks, summon 2 Shadow Thieves. Phase 2: Slow. At the start of your turn, you may exile a card from your hand and decrease Queen of Thieves attack by 3 or summon a Shadow Thief.[/spoiler]
- Marauder was reworked: attack decreased from 4 -> 3 and health increased from 5 -> 6. Marauder how has a Prowler keyword.
- Hag was buffed: attack increased.
- Runesmith is a Heroic skill card now.
- Master of Elements buff: damage increased from 2 -> 3.
- Add a card preview to card collection and library.
- Card preview is incresed (Hand, Discard and Draw Pile, Level Up).
- Bug with Magic Sword and Absolute Zero.
- Bug with Tarot Moon and Throwing Axe.
- Bug with Beholder (when there were no targets for his ability).
- Game freeze after defeating the Master.
- Double attack on the Queen of Thieves (bug with Prowler).
Special thanks to:
Targus (translator) and Killpower (proofreader and webmaster of http://rpgjeuxvideo.com) for the French localization.
And all our players that report bugs.