Who knew that releasing a version featuring literal bugs could lead to more bug reports? This update includes several bug fixes around Carapace Queen and the Undo feature, along with a small feature!
- Added a new button to view cards that have been destroyed and removed from the game.
- Casting spells with variable damage (e.g. Phoenix Flame, Consuming Void, Dark Fire) against husks now works properly with damage splitting.
- Using undo after discarding cards for effects like Pulverizing Ray no longer results in an incorrect game state.
- Using undo after casting Amplify Vision no longer results in an incorrect game state.
- Minimizing the Sifter's Pearl card selection window then using undo now works properly.