Version: v1.0 Patch #4 Hotfix #2
Client patch size: ~280 MB
- Implemented a number of stability fixes for a range of smaller optimizations that were introduced with patch #4
- Fixed a bug that caused a game when unloading from a mission
- Fixed a bug where tabbing out of game while in fullscreen mode during mission load / unload could result in a black screen, after tabbing back to the game
- Fixed an issue where unselected traits were applied after purchasing one
- Fixed an issue that caused some textures to stretch
- Fixed an issue which could cause the game to stall for a long time when opening the Book of Weapons for locked items
- Fixed an issue where the text chat box would overlap with the Cancel button for the host in an invite group
- Fixed an issue where the contract screen wouldn't update for players in a group or while queuing for a random partner
- Minor localization fixes
A list of known issues affecting this version. The previous known issues for Patch #4 still apply.
- Tutorial can be completed (all goals achieved) by collecting clues only.
- Audio for burning hunters might not stop.
- Leaderboards don't contain any entries.
- A “grain effect” might be visible on screen, which is mostly noticeable in dark sight & night ToD – it’s under investigation
- Smoke effects might flicker.
- Windows and Doors might not be rendered at a certain distance.
- Some Hunter and/or AI cloth might flicker.